Important Differences Between Business Class and Consumer Class Computers and Laptops
A business class Computer or Laptop will have a longer standard warranty, which carries a significant value. Additionally, business class computers and laptops tend to feature matte screens and pointing sticks for usability – two things hard to come by in consumer class equipment. Reference the chart below for more differences.
Here are five tips to consider when upgrading to a Business class Computer and Laptop. You’ll save the money over time:
1) Business class Computers and Laptops are built with better materials and generally last longer than consumer class equipment. Overall they carry a higher residual value.
2) Business class Computers and Laptops are designed to run continuously all day long.
3) Many times business class equipment still has the manufacturer’s warranty remaining. It is possible to work with directly with the manufacturer for any warranty and repair information.
4) Business Class Laptops are able to run two batteries at once and will hook up to a docking station for the home or work environment.
5) With business class Computers and Laptops their built-in video cards allow higher video graphics and enable the quick switch between presentations. The advanced graphics are also ideal for graphic designers and gamers.
Business class systems can sometimes be found at retail and on-line stores; however, most of them have to be ordered via a sales representative directly from the manufacturer or major distributor.
Read more about life expectancies of Consumer class Laptops, support and updates at:
Budget Business Computers sell Business Class equipment and will take trade-in’s of your old computer equipment.
Please call Michael Sutter at 513-617-4822 for more information.
© 2010 All Rights Reserved: Budget Business Computers
Cincinnati, OH | Phone: (513) 617-4822 | sales@BudgetBusinessComputers.com