Michael Sutter is an experienced sales professional whose problem-solving skills benefit each company’s growth and profitability. His success stems from his strong work ethic and dedicated commitment to customer satisfaction.
As owner of Retech Asset Recovery Solutions for nine years, Michael Sutter worked with corporations in the company’s business-to-business, brokering and asset management divisions. Retech was flexible and responsive in meeting clients’ needs and staying within their budgetary constraints.
Michael’s fifteen + year career also includes employment with GoIndustry-Dovebid. His experience working with medium to large corporations, including Fortune 500 clients, gives him proficiency in asset management, disposal of outdated equipment, and numerous other facets of the IT industry. This same proficiency applies to those clients who work in the non-profit sector as well as education field.
Michael’s Areas of Expertise:
- Remarketing and Reselling Surplus Capital Equipment
- Purchasing Pre-Owned and Off-Lease IT Equipment
- Working with Non Profits and Government Agencies
- Maximizing ROI on Surplus/Distressed IT Equipment
- Managing Assets for Disposal, Remarketing and Logistics
- Educating Clients about Safe Disposal of IT Assets